Sunday, June 21, 2009

SM Sta. Rosa Book Sale ++ Doraemon Comic Book Collection

Astrology Alert! If you were born between today and July 22, you're a Cancer, which means you're intuitive and love the comforts of home. Your ideal love matches are Taurus, Virgo, Scorpio, and Pisces.
-----------------------------------



WOW! I'm so excited to see the results of all the contests I've joined. I really hope I win. LOL!

But now, while waiting let me share to you another book I've purchased for only PHP50. Maybe this is not worth posting for. Haha!



In red: Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them
property of Harry Potter
(PHP 20)
In purple: Madame Boskey's Fortune Telling Book (PHP10)
In light Blue: my favorite... Teen Ultimate You
by Alison Raine and Emma Harrison
(PHP20)

Ever since I was a child, I love books with attractive colors and lotsa pictures. With these kind of books I feel like I'm going back to my childish days where I am innocent, curious about anything and eager to learn with my own little hands. How silly! Because just when I was a child, I'm so thrilled to be a grown-up, not knowing what may future brings. I just want to be a grown-up and that's it! I want to be a grown-up so I can go wherever I want to go even without asking for my parent's consent. I can do EVERYTHING. I can put my makeup on without my father wiping my red lipstick, taking it off. I can wear sexy dresses without my mother asking me to change it at once. I can go on in a party without my cellphone ringging all over again, parents asking where the hell am I and what the time is it? And now, here I am... I want to be the little kid again who once sit into my father's lap. I want to have those innocent eyes and think nothing-just do nothing but to play all over the house. I don't have any idea that this is how it feels like to be a grown-up. I don't know that to be a grown-up means you have to be on your own, you have to be INDEPENDENT! Ohh! I really miss the cute little ME...itch! (Goochigoochi..gooogoogoo!LOL!)

WOW! Now that's what I call PAST!haha! Going back to the year of 2009, Have you guys know Doraemon? I hope so 'coz he's one of my favorite anime. And when I pass thru BOOKSALE of SM Sta. Rosa I can't let this one pass by:


Doraemon Comic Book in Tagalog by Fujiko F. Fujio
PHP 60-80 (~USD 1.24-1.66)

Doraemon is a robotic cat from the future who has travelled back in time to aid the thoroughly hapless Nobita Nobi in order that his descendants reap the benefits of Nobita's success one day rather than be burdened by the considerable financial debts which his incompetence has led them to suffer in the original timeline.
Try reading more about Doraemon by clicking this.

I already missed volume 3 and 4 :(

BTW, these are for my li'l bro, Jansen. I gave this to him in exchange of a higher grades in school^_^

How about you guys? Do you miss your childhood days?






Have a nice day!



1 comment:

arcee said...

i have the collection of it :) i really like it :) i love doraemon tooo much (doraemonatic) tnx for translating the book :0 may the lord bless you always





___arcee'29

Please do not grab any images in this site without the consent of the owner. Thanks ^_^

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin