Friday, June 5, 2009

Unbeatable Tipid Picks 01: Nichido Liquid Eyeliner in Black


Calling all those ladies who’d like to have a good- looking eye make up in a very affordable price!


First things first, I am not a seller. LOL! I just want to share my first encounter with this cheap eyeliner.

Most of the girls out there spend a lot of their money in make- ups and I wont blame them because some of those expensive make
up may have the highest quality. But how about the girls who can't afford to buy? How about college girls who need to save their money for their projects, tuition fee, etc.? How about working girls who doesn't earn much?

I have to admit I am one of those girls and just to fulfill my passion on make up, I have to choose an affordable but may have a good quality. parang diaper lang yan. hehe! EQ. Economy and Quality. LOL!

Nichido Liquid Eyeliner in Black

PHP 60 (~USD 1. 27)

I've been using this for ages so the product name had been wiped off.


INGREDIENTS: nahh. I really don't know since the container just have the product name and I've been searching it thru internet but found nothing.


PROS and CONS:

The appliactor works just fine if you already know how to apply liquid eyeliner but if you have no idea or just beginning to learn then it can be a little bit messy. I don't think that this is smudge proof/water proof but it stays in my eyes the whole day. Seriously. There's also a time that when me and some friends went swimming, I forgot that I still wear this eyeliner and I'm expecting it to smudge all around my eyes but to my surprise it did not smudge. It's still in there. Safe and sound. Hehehe! Last thing I think this is only available locally.

Other girls find this product unreliable if you want to have a perfect line in your eyes but for me it has nothing to do with the product. It's in the way you used it. Hmm.. Nasa pagdadala lang talaga yan! ^_^ V


FINAL VERDICT

nice and affordable

I know that there are products way better than this and I'm not closing my doors to try them. ^_^


Have a nice weekend everyone!







No comments:

Please do not grab any images in this site without the consent of the owner. Thanks ^_^

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin