Saturday, August 15, 2009

TAG: 7 Sides of my heart

Hi everyone! How's your weekend doing so far?
Hope everyone's fine and having a sweet smile!

I'd like to thank again everyone who answers my queries.
It's nice to hear all of your opinions. ^_^


Moving on, I've been tagged by this gorgeous lady, Nikki of Random Blabs.

Sorry for taking so long to answer this but I won't get tired coz this is so much fun!

RULES: "with as much creativity as you can muster, show your heart in: a picture, a poem, a song (or piece of music), a phrase (or quote), an item of clothing, a place, and (just for fun) a Disney princess. if you want to join in, tag 6 more blogs."


1. PICTURES --I have more than one, hope I'm not breaking any rules :)




I miss my GG so much. He's so busy right now. I only have a chance to talk to him for almost 1 hour a day. I hope everything will be back to normal, where I can talk to him anytime I want, kiss and hug him. But I know that he's trying to build our future. LOL! All I have to do is support him and TRUST him with the temptations issues.


my graduation pic ^_^

I've waited so long for that day so this picture deserves a space in here. This is the first time I wear a blue shade of eyeshadow. The makeup artist finished this look for only 5-10 minutes and I was like.. "Ohh! That's it?!" If I would be the one to do this look, it would take 20-30 minutes or maybe an hour. LOL! But I'm still happy with the results, I don't look like myself! Hahaha!


2. POEM

My favorite poem was entitled Please Listen To What I'm Not Saying.

I got this poem during a summer workshop back when I was in my 2nd year HS. The moment Ma'am Joy read this poem, nakarelate talaga ako!

PLEASE LISTEN TO WHAT I'M NOT SAYING

Don't be fooled by me
Don't be fooled by the face I wear
For I wear a mask
A thousand masks
Masks that I'm afraid to take off
And none of them is me.

Pretending is an art that's second nature with me
But don't be fooled,
For God's sake... don't be fooled.

I gave you the impression that I'm secure
That all is sunny and unruffled with me
Within as well as without
That confidence is my name and coolness is my game
That the waters calm and I'm in command
And that I need no one.
But don’t believe me.

I panic at the thought of my weakness
And fear of being exposed
That's why I frantically create a mask
To hide behind a nonchalant, sophisticated facade
To help me pretend
To shield me from the glance that knows

But such a glance is my salvation,
My only hope and I know it
That is, if it’s followed by ACCEPTANCE
If it's followed by LOVE

It's the only thing that liberate me from myself
From my own self-built prison walls
From the barriers that I so painstakingly erect.

It's the only thing that can assure me
Of what I can’t assure
That I'm really worth something!!!

But I won't tell you this
I don't dare
I'm afraid too
I'm afraid your glance will not be followed
By ACCEPTANCE and LOVE
I'm afraid that deep down I'm nothing,
That I'm just no good
And that you'll see this
And REJECT me.

But don't believe me, PLEASE!
My surface may seem smooth
But my surface is my mask
Beneath lies smugness, no complacence
Beneath dwells the real me
In confusion
In aloneness

But I hide this
I don't want anybody to know it

So I play my game,
My desperate pretending game
With a facade of assurance

And so begin the parade of mask
And my life becomes a front
I idly chatter to you in a suave tone of the surface talk
I tell you everything that’s really nothing
And nothing of what’s everything
Of what’s crying within me

So when I’m going through my routine
Don’t be fooled by what I’m saying
Please listen carefully and try to hear
What I’m not saying
What for survival I need to say
But which I can’t say

I dislike hiding...honestly!
I dislike the superficial game I’m playing
The superficial, phony game
I’d really like to be genuine
And spontaneous and ME
BUT YOU’VE GOT TO HELP ME


3. SONG

Lucky by Jason Mraz and Colbie Caillat

I’m lucky I’m in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where I have been
Lucky to be coming home again

----------------


Love Story by Taylor Swift

Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone
I'll be waiting all there's left to d
o is run
You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess

It's a love story baby just say yes


Romeo save me, they try to tell me how to feel
This l
ove is difficult, but it's real
Don't be afraid, we'll make it o
ut of this mess
It's a love story baby just say yes

Oh oh
I got tired of waiting
Wondering if you were ever coming around

My faith in you is fading
When I met you on the outskirts of town,

and I said
Romeo save me I've been feeling so alone
I keep waiting for you but you never come
Is this in my head?
I don't know what to think

He knelt to the ground and pulled
out a ring

And said, marry me Juliet
You'll never have to be alone
I love you and that's all I really know

I talked to your dad, go pick out a white dress

It's a love story baby just say yes


No need to explain. The lines said it all.


4. PHRASE or QUOTE


from my Cosmopolitan Datebook 2009

As of now this quote can't get off my head and keep reminding me to go further and continue living with a smile ^_^


5. AN ITEM OF CLOTHING



I love the wedding dress of Giselle in Enchanted Movie and I can't wait to wear that kind of dress. LOL!


6. A PLACE

There's no particular place I want to go (right now!). All I want is wherever I go I want my GG beside me. It's all that matters right now. weee sobrang miss ko na kasi siya, eh!

7. DISNEY PRINCESS


"I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream!"


I loooove love Princess Aurora of Sleeping Beauty. I remember when I was just a kid, I always watch this movie while holding a book of Sleeping Beauty, making me memorize each lines. Unfortunately, that book was lost. So every time me and my BF go to a book store, I tell him to find a Sleeping Beauty book for me.


PHOTO DISCLAIMER:
The images used in this site (#s 5 and 7) are for illustrative purposes only.
I do not own this pictures.

---------------------------------------------

A little something from me:

I hate LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP


... so help me God :(


Now let me hear from you:


1 comment:

Jbreezybaby said...

I freakin hate long distance too :((((( I feeel you...where is ur love at? awww i love disney princess too! have a great day hun!

Please do not grab any images in this site without the consent of the owner. Thanks ^_^

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin